Welcome to Destination FranceTravel Tips - Medical

  • If you wish to travel to France or any other European country all you need for medical insurance is an E111 card which should have been sent to you but if not they are available from the post office (this doesn’t apply to citizens outside the UK). It is advisable though to get added insurance to cover any unique accidents.

  • It is usually safe to drink the tap water but if you are uncertain bottled water is available everywhere and is relatively inexpensive.


Subscribe to our Newsletter

$50 Amazon Voucher up for grabs every month! Sign-up now »

Search Destination Traveler

Featured Destinations

Quick availability

Destination Traveler Home    |    About us    |    Contact Us    |    Privacy Policy    |    Site Map

© Destination Traveler 2006-2023